Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Korean Movies and Series

Here is a list of korean movies, series  and variety shows which I have seen or currently watching. All thanks to dubbers and subbers who are working hard to provide us with subtitles and dubbed versions of the shows! 


MOVIES:
Babo (Online: Dramacrazy)
My Sassy Girl (DVD)
Windstruck (DVD)
My Crazy Love/ 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant (DVD)
Il Mare (CD)
Innocent Steps (CD)
Wet Dreams 2 (DVD)
200 lb Beauty (Online: Cruncyroll)
My Wife is a Gangster (CD and Local TV(GMA))
Rules of Dating (Online: Youtube)
Art of Seduction (Online: Youtube)
Wonderful Radio/ Love-on Air (Online: Youtube)
My Girlfriend is Type B (DVD)
My Little Bride (DVD)
Sector 7 (Download)
Midnight FM (Online: Youtube)
Two Faces of My Girlfriend (Online: Youtube)


SERIES:
Goong (DVD and local TV (ABSCBN))
Coffee Prince (Online)
Lover's in Paris (Local TV (ABSCBN))
Save the Last Dance (Local TV (ABSCBN))
Full House (Local TV (GMA))
City Hunter (Local TV(ABSCBN) and Online: Dramacrazy)
Marry me, Mary! (Online: Youtube and Dramacrazy)
Playful Kiss (DVD)
My Girl(DVD and local TV (ABSCBN))
Oh Feel Young (Local TV (ABSCBN))
You Who Came From the Stars (From a Friend)


VARIETY SHOWS:
Running man (Download c/o iSubs)
2 Days 1 Night (Cable Channel (KBS World))
Let's Go Dream Team! (Cable Channel (KBS World))

Do you have any suggestion on what should I watch next? Please do leave a comment! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment