Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Inspiring Korean Dramas

I was suppose to wash the dishes just now when I felt the urge to create a post so here it is. Today is quite a lonely day for me. Staying at home alone again since today is my little sister's first day of school. 


Because I do not have anything good to do today, so I decided to do a little make up. Well, my face is too close to the webcam that the make up doesn't show. haha! 

While I was preparing the sink, I realized some things I got from watching Korean dramas. I'm not sure if it is applicable for everyone though. This is just my opinion.

1. From City Hunter - The best thing I've heard so far is avoid associating people with things or holding on to something. This was my problem after me and my ex- broke up. It wasn't easy, so I had to delete all the songs he liked that is saved in my mp4 and remove everything he gave me in my closet. I don't even want to go the places where we made a lot of memories together. It was really hard.   

2. Marry me Mary! - Loyalty is the more important rather than trust of love. I think it is true. A person may not love you but will remain loyal. 

3. Running Man- Hmmm.. Have fun! I've been at the worst point in my life since last August 2011, I've experienced all the downs in my life. I always look forward to watching the variety show because even if I feel so bad during the day, I still can't stop laughing. I watch the series together with my sisters, thanks to iSubs! This is a good way for us siblings to bond. Sometimes, we even watch it with our parents. 

**will be adding other k-drama lessons.. haha!
Published June 6, 2012 =)


No comments:

Post a Comment