Saturday, October 1, 2011

Feedback

After all the things that has transpired, it changed me a lot. I became closer to my family, I have more friends who's willing to help me get through this trial and I pray a lot to help me not to cry. The pain still remains and I still do not know how long will it take me to remove all that. Oh well, I still do not know when since I am trying so hard to keep the friendship but at the same time I am figuring out to myself if my feelings for you is completely out of friendship. I still can't look at your face when I see you, I have this reflex of hiding when I sense that you're moving my way or when I see you from a far unexpectedly. I want to cover my ears when I hear your voice resounding despite the noise of the crowd. I just don't want any memory of you in my life. The pain is killing me and I do not know how to escape from it. Two years and five months was long enough to make me suffer this much. Sometimes, I think that loving you was the biggest mistake that I made in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment