Saturday, April 30, 2011

I believe I found the greatest love of my life. I hope I am not speaking too soon for this relationship which started 2 years and 3 months ago. It was something totally unexpected and I wasn't absolutely prepared. It was the biggest decision that I made for myself; to follow what my heart tells me. To give you an overview, my parents are strict and does not allow us to enter a relationship while we are studying. BF should come after studying, when we are already earning our own money as my parents kept on telling me.

It all started when we became classmates back in January 2008. How did we became classmates? Well, we have a common friend named Gerard. He is my classmate from HS while he is his blockmate. During the frosh years, students are given freedom to choose their section for their subjects. Gerard gets a copy of my schedule during the enrollment of Dec 2007. Thus, for the next term which started January 2008 we were classmates in 3 subjects. He actually shared his schedule to some of his blockmates and so they also became my classmate and later on friend.

Initially, I had a crush on one of our batchmates which was my classmate on a different subject. I usually do not have one crush at a time. Hmmm... how do I define crush? It is pure idolization and appreciation of their beauty. I love having crush because they inspire me to do better in the things that I do. Going back to my story, we became close since in one our Filipino subjects in college we were ask to form groups containing 4 members each. Unluckiliy or luckily, I was absent and Gerard added my name into their list so I wasn't left alone. =) I was actually concerned initially if the other two members will be helping with the papers and artworks that we have to submit. During the start, I already set my mind that I have guy groupmates and so I must not count on them so much. I'm already used to it since we were in HS. I remember I can't even remember his surname, sabi ko De Guzman nga ba surname niya? hahaha. Well, it was quite close to his surname na. hehehe. :) I ask for their cellphone number for reference to help me locate them if there are things that we need to do for the papers. =)

To be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment